Saturday, August 9, 2008

The question is Do you Have Talent?


Ok so just recently I decided to go to an open call in Salt lake City with my best friend Ellen. Well it ended up being a talent agency call W Talent. So we had a great time on our first meeting even though I didn't think it would go any wear. But to my surprise they really liked me, they invited me back for a second meeting to see if I would be interested in taking some classes and maybe signing with them. Well I went back to the second meeting and it sounded like something I would totally be interested in. So know I am trying to make a decision about what I should do, should I sign with an agent and see what comes of it. Should I pay the money and take some class, or should I just go on with my life like this was never an option. Hopefully something will work out and I will be able to make this decision with a sound mind. Please pray for me to make the right choose. I have all so posted some of my head shots so you tell me if you think I can do it.

1 comment:

Shine said...

You are so pretty ! Love the picture ! Thanks for your help tonight you are way talented girl !