Thursday, April 3, 2008

Keeping Busy

So it has been a very busy week. Work is crazy and I have been really busy trying to get everything ready for the pageant. I finally got my add put together and my friend Danelle did a great job. Thanks again Danelle you are amazing. I am still looking for other sponsors but for the most part the company I work for DCWV is really taking care of all lot of it. A special thanks to Mike and Nancy Hill for there kindness. I truly am so luck to have such an amazing job. Well this weekend looks like it is going to be a busy one. I have my mission reunion tomorrow night and then on Saturday I am helping with the Provo City Marathon. I even plan on walking a mile with some of the other participants in support of my platform. No Attacks-Breath Easy dealing with asthma. So look for another post very soon.

Jenny Flores
Miss Utah Plus America 2008
www.mpautah.com

No comments: